When you will be using free diet meal plans, make sure you are consuming a balanced and complete diet. You should set realistic and attainable weight loss and diet goals. The following is a simple guideline for free diet meal plans and nutrition.
1. Eat 4 – 6 small meals and snacks everyday.
2. Keep things simple. Don’t get too caught up on the specifics or your diet. Start by simply just counting calories.
3. Eat slower.
4. Make healthier food selections like fruits, vegetables, whole grain cereals, and beans, low-fat or nonfat dairy products, low fat meats, fish and skinless poultry.
5. Avoid foods that are high in fat and calories.
6. Avoid foods that are high in sugars such as pastries, candy bars, pies and candy.
7. Use a variety of fruits and vegetables in your nutrition plan. Start by trying to eat 5 total vegetable and fruit servings every single day.
Here is a sample weight loss plan (1400 calories).
1 cup Milk
1 pack Oatmeal – instant pkt.,maple
1 each Granola Bar
1 each Chicken sandwich
12 ounces Coca cola- diet w/ caffeine 0
2 each Bread whole wheat -slice
2 tsp Mayo type reg, w/salt
2.5 ounces Tuna Solid White-Water small can
4 ounces Halibut – broiled
0.5 cup rice-white cooked steamed
0.5 cup Vegetables – mixed, frozen, boiled
Always ask your doctor before beginning any diet.