There are many things one can do to bolster heart health naturally. Below are some tips to do just that.
1. Avoid as much processed food as possible such as; cooked oils, white flour, red meat, white sugar, and any foods, which have been over processed or have chemical additives.
2. Eat lots of whole grains, fresh vegetables and fruits.
3. Occasional juice fasting helps to purify the blood vessels. Fasting on grapes is considered one of the most effective ways to purify the blood. (ask your doctor first)
4. Vitamins and antioxidants help with heart health: A, C, E, and Lecithin, B complex (especially B3, B2).
5. Reflexology massage has been shown to bring circulation to organs, which cannot be affected by other means. By massaging the reflex point on the bottom of the foot we are able to bring blood flow to the various interior organs, so as to revitalize them.
6. All forms of movement and activity are helpful. Yes, exercise is always on the list for heart health. (ask your doctor first)
7. Deep breathing facilitates the return of the blood through the veins to the heart and reduces stress. When we breathe deeply and slowly, we help the blood to return to the heart an also move the lymph through the system.
These are just a few of the suggestions to naturally promote heart health. Your doctor will be able to provide you with more ways to keep your heart healthy.